Client Handouts 3-Pack: Wellness, Behavior, Nutrition (With Sharing License)
Item Number: VCHQ303
List Price: $50.85
You Save: $10.90 (21 %)
A handout is worth a thousand lectures.
You've seen them in our publications. You’ve seen them on dvm360.com.
Now, you can have a license to make the top-quality cuts of our handouts available online to your clients!
This PDF eProduct 3-pack totals 36 popular handouts from the dvm360 family of publications, with some lovingly refreshed for maximum impact in educating pet owners:
- Wellness — screens, checkouts, vaccines, microchipping, and more
- What is a wellness screen?
- Junior/senior wellness testing
- What you should know about vaccines
- All about microchipping
- Vaccine information form
- Pet report card
- Rabies: still a threat
- Lifecycle of heartworms
- Cats and heartworm disease
- How old is your pet in human years?
- Watch for these signs of illness
- A lifetime of wellness
- Behavior — puppy & kitten issues, problems with adult pets, and more
- How to housebreak your new puppy
- Common behavior problems in kittens
- Important reasons to spay or neuter your pet
- Teaching your new puppy the right way to play
- Picking an appropriate scratching post
- Why punishment fails; what works better
- Behavior assessment checklist
- Signs of separation anxiety in your dog
- Repetitive behaviors questionnaire
- Signs of anxiety and fear
- Helping pets who have lost their best buddy
- Practice a fun, fear-free visit
- Nutrition — pet food labels, obesity, diabetes, exercise and more
- 3 pet foot label myths
- Weight, calories, and your pet
- Weight loss in cats
- Weight loss in dogs
- Forget the packaging, read the ingredient list
- How to get your dog in shape
- Pet obesity: get a handle on health risks
- How can I tell if my pet is overweight?
- My cat has diabetes — now what?
- My dog has diabetes — now what?
- Get moving with your pet
- The pet food guessing game
See them up close! Download full-size samples now. »
The Sharing License grants you permission to individually upload these handouts to your practice website for easy access — not only for regulars, but also new visitors who find them through internet searches. Spread the message while you market your practice!
This is a PDF-format eProduct. Download and start enjoying it immediately!
DID YOU KNOW: We offer bulk and custom purchases at great savings! Contact Maureen Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 440-891-2642.