Benchmarks 2014: A Study of Well-Managed Practices
Item Number: VBMZ340
How do successful practices do it?
Veterinary Economics and Wutchiett-Tumblin Associates have again answered this question with their all-new study for 2014.
This year, they focus on how the practices manage their time, design and carry out their mentorship programs, market their services and products, and offer high medical standards while keeping affordability of healthcare in mind.
- Tips to get through your to-do lists
- Steps to keep your work/life boat afloat
- Are you properly delegating?
- Mentorship toolkit for the well-managed practice
- Personal finance know-how
- Planning your retirement
- Your website: center of your marketing universe
- Grow your practice by segmenting your market
- Effectively managing social media
- 5 tips on talking to clients about money
- Get serious about pharmacy revenue
- Is it time for wellness in your practice?
No fewer than 100 companion animal practice owners completed a detailed electronic questionnaire. Led by Denise Tumblin, CPA, owner and president of Wutchiett Tumblin and Associates, a team of management consultants scrutinized each practice’s financial data and strategies.
How does your practice compare? Benchmarks 2014 includes many tools to make it easy for you to use the study results, recommendations from the practices in the trenches, and management tools as you position your practice for continued success in the years to come.
DID YOU KNOW: We offer bulk and custom purchases at great savings! Contact Maureen Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 1-800-225-4569 ext. 2642, direct dial 440-891-2642.