Benchmarks 2016 & Benchmarks 2015 Combo
Item Number: VBM1516
List Price: $499.90
You Save: $124.98 (25 %)
Top practices grew revenue in 2016 by 7% more than last year. If your practice brings in $500,000, how would you like to invest just 1% of the $35,000 more you can make?
Learn how with the combination of Benchmarks 2016 and Benchmarks 2015! Designed to work together, these 100-plus-page studies by Veterinary Economics and WTA Veterinary Consultants give you the inside scoop on what makes well-managed practices tick.
Benchmarks 2016 shines a spotlight on increasing revenue, fusing leadership and management, taking advantage of technology, and getting ready for transition — helping to set the standard for practices to emulate.
Benchmarks 2016's 120 pages of solid strat! Preview these 10.
- Implementing the low-stress movement to benefit you, patients, and clients alike
- What are the first impressions of your website, customer service, and facilities?
- Increasing profits, as well as client and patient benefits through communication
Synthesizing Leadership and Management
- The differences between leadership and management
- Creating a team-based culture with empowered employees
- Tools & resources to develop a high performing team
Taking Advantage of Technology
- Are you paying other companies to use technology tools you already have?
- Developing your technology goals and mapping out a strategy
- Leveraging social media, mobile apps, and your website for optimal ROI
- Preparing yourself — timeline for sale, financial planning, post-sale plans
- Preparing your practice — what is it worth and how to improve that value
- Preparing your buyer — ensuring your practice's legacy
Benchmarks 2015 shows you more than 200 median fees for services and procedures animal hospitals perform every day, plus data and analysis putting it into context. Further guidance on revenue and expenses round it all out.
Benchmarks 2015's 110 pages of solid strat! Preview these 10.
Fees: Price Your Services Right
- 200+ median fees for veterinary services & procedures
- How you stack up against the competition
- Helping clients see beyond price and recognize value
Revenues: Rejuvenate Your Growth Centers
- Key findings from well-managed practices
- What patient count says about business health
- New sources: cats, dentistry, nutrition and more
Expenses: Be More Efficient
- Up-to-date figures for the full spectrum of costs
- Energizing team members by understanding them
- Strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
Strategic Planning: Your Blueprint for Success
- Why step-by-step planning beats day-by-day living
- The elusive work-life balance
- Purchasing a practice, co-ownership, and more
We asked successful practices what makes them that way. If you want to make your practice like theirs, there's no need to dream it up yourself. This series has the model for success laid bare!
DID YOU KNOW: We offer bulk and custom purchases at great savings! Contact Maureen Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 440-891-2642.